We would love to help you along your journey of discovering God. Feel free to contact one of our Elder's from the Contact page to start a discussion.
1. That the Bible is the inspired Word of God, infallible as originally given and authoritative for all matters of faith and conduct. (2Tim 3:16; 2Pet 1:20,21)
2. That God is one God revealed in three persons as Father, Son and Holy Spirit who are equal in deity and dignity and alone to be worshipped. (Matt 28:19; 2Cor 13:14).
3. That God revealed Himself in the flesh in the person of Jesus Christ who is the eternal Son of God and was born of the virgin Mary by the Holy Spirit.(Isaiah 7:14; 2Cor 5:19; Luke 1:35)
4. That Jesus Christ is the only Saviour of mankind by virtue of His substitutionary death on the cross of Calvary and His resurrection from the dead.(1Cor 15:3,4; 1Pet 3:18)
5. That mankind, though created by God, was condemned to death because of original sin of our first parents (Adam and Eve) and subsequent sinful nature and practice of all.(Gen 1:27; Rom 3:23; Rom 5:12)
6. That all who accept the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour are born again by the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.(John 1:12,13)
7. That there will be resurrection of both the just and unjust. The former will enjoy eternal life and the latter will suffer eternal punishment (John 5:28,29; Rev 20:14,15).
8. That the universal church is made up of every believer in the Lord Jesus Christ from Pentecost to the rapture of the church to heaven yet future (Matt 16:18; 1Cor 12:13; Heb 9:28).
9. That Christians should be gathered in local churches for fellowship, service, prayer and worship (Acts 2:42; Gal 1:1,2).
10. That the local church practises the two New Testament ordinances of baptism by immersion of every believer in Christ and the observance of the Lord’s supper (Acts 2:42; Acts 8:36-38).